Re-entry Connect is a campus program designed for re-entry and/or non-traditional students. Our goal is to guide, connect, and offer support for the greatest possible academic success. We understand the specific and unique challenges our adult learners face and believe our services are tailored to meet your needs.
Who is a re-entry student?
Non-traditional students who identify as parents, married/domestic partnership individuals, returning to college, and students over the age of 24 are considered re-entry.
The services we offer:
- Workshops for student success
- Counseling appointments for educational planning and career counseling
- Weekly newsletter sharing resources on and off campus
- Counseling courses tailored to the non-traditional student population
- Social events and celebrations
How to join:
- Email email@example.com to sign up for our weekly newsletter
- Attend 3 events: workshops, counseling appointments, and/or career events and you will be able to participate in a celebration and receive gift cards to services on campus
- To make a counseling appointment call (714) 992-7084 and ask for a “re-entry” appointment
- Workshops and events are on our calendar.
Counselor/Coordinator: Jacquelyn Johnston, M.S.
Fall 2019: Monday/Tuesday 8:00 am-3:00 pm, Wednesday 12:00 -7:00 pm
Spring 2020: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Counselor: Jenna Ly, MSW/MPA
Fall 2019 and Spring 2020: Tuesday/Wednesday 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Find us on: