Re-entry Connect is a campus program designed for re-entry and/or non-traditional students. Our goal is to guide, connect, and offer support for the greatest possible academic success. We understand the specific and unique challenges our adult learners face and believe our services are tailored to meet your needs.
Who is a re-entry student?
Non-traditional students who identify as parents, married/domestic partnership individuals, returning to college, and students over the age of 24 are considered re-entry.
The services we offer:
- Workshops for student success
- Counseling appointments for educational planning and career counseling
- Counseling courses tailored to the non-traditional student population
- Social events and celebrations
- Weekly newsletter sharing resources on and off campus Click Here for This Week’s Newsletter
How to join:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our weekly newsletter
- Attend 3 events: workshops, counseling appointments, and/or career events and you will be able to participate in a celebration and receive a Fullerton College Bookstore supply card or Sodexo meal card toward campus dining
- To make a counseling appointment call (714) 992-7084 and ask for a “re-entry” appointment
- Workshops and events are on our calendar.
Counselor/Coordinator: Will Thai, M.S.
Counseling Appointment Hours via Phone or Zoom:
Summer 2021: Monday: 11:00 A.M–5:00 P.M.; Wednesday: 12:00 P.M.–7:00 P.M.
Fall 2021: To be available soon.
Find us on: