Re-Entry Connect Program
About Re-entry Connect
Re-entry Connect is a campus program designed for re-entry and/or non-traditional students. Our goal is to guide, connect, and offer support for the greatest possible academic success. We understand the specific and unique challenges our adult learners face and believe our services are tailored to meet your needs.
Who is a re-entry student?
Non-traditional college students who identify as parents, married/domestic partnership individuals, returning to college, and students over the age of 24 are considered re-entry.
Join Re-Entry Connect
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter
Attend 3 events: workshops, counseling appointments, and/or career events and you will be able to receive a Fullerton College Bookstore supply card or Sodexo meal card toward campus dining
Please call (714) 992-7084 and ask for a “Re-entry” appointment. Appointments are subject to change.
Fall 2021 Semester:
Monday: 11 A.M. — 5:00 P.M.
Wednesday: 10 A.M. — 7:00 P.M.
Friday: 3 P.M. — 5 P.M.
What’s in Re-entry Connect Newsletter:
* Campus Updates
* Career Center News & Workshops
* Student Support & Services Updates & Links
* Transfer Center News & Workshops/Events
* Tutoring Center Resources
* A-Z Campus & District Events
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Re-entry Connect Program?
* Re-entry Connect is a campus program designed for re-entry and/or non-traditional students. Our goal is to guide, connect, and offer support for the greatest possible academic success. We understand the specific and unique challenges our adult learners face and believe our services are tailored to meet your needs.
Who qualifies for the Re-entry Connect Program?
* Non-traditional students who identify as parents, married/domestic partnership individuals who are returning to college
* Students over the age of 24
How do I participate in the Re-entry Connect Program?
* You can participate in two ways:
1) Submit a Fullerton College application. On the application indicate that you are interested in the Re-entry Connect Program and you will be added to the email list.
2) You can also email email@example.com to be added to the emailing list.
Can I make an appointment with a Re-entry Counselor?
* Yes. Please call the counseling department at 714-992-7084 and mention that you would like to set up an appointment with a Re-entry Counselor.
How do I receive the Fullerton College bookstore supply card or Sodexo meal card?
* You can receive a bookstore supply card or Sodexo meal card by attending three events with the Re-entry Connect Program. The three events can be any of the combinations found below (note: students cannot be more than 10 minutes late to an event and cannot leave the event 10 minutes before it ends if they want to receive the credit).
+ A counseling appointment with a Re-entry Connect Counselor (only 1 counseling appointment can count towards the 3 events).
+ A Career Center workshop (approved by the Re-entry Program and only 1 can count towards the 3 events).
+ Any Re-entry Program workshops (note: more than one “Coffee & Chat” event can count towards the 3 events).
What are some benefits of joining the Re-entry Connect Program?
* Connecting with other nontraditional students.
* Receiving biweekly newsletters with campus updates.
* Workshops for student success.
* Counseling appointments for educational planning and career help.
How do I know when there are workshops and how do I sign up for them?
* All workshops/events dates and times for the entire semester will be sent out via email prior to each semester. You can also find the workshops/events for the entire current semester as well as the upcoming event images on this page.
* The Re-entry Program will also send out a flyer to remind students of the upcoming workshop/event. The flyer will include a registration link for students to sign up by filling out their first and last name, email address, and ID number.