Financial Aid Appeals
For students who received a disqualification letter from the Financial Aid office please read and follow the instructions below:
- Follow the instructions in your email to sign-up and attend a REQUIRED Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) workshop.
- Students who qualify to appeal will be given a Financial Aid Appeals Counseling Appointment form. This form is REQUIRED in order to schedule an appointment with a counselor for a Financial Aid Appeals SEPP form.
- Appointments are limited and MUST be scheduled in person, no exceptions. AGAIN, students must present the Financial Aid Appeals Counseling Appointment form in order to schedule an appointment.
Keep in mind counseling appointments are scheduled one week in advance and are offered as spaces permit.
- Students needing to add Math, English, Reading and ESL courses BUT need clearance must visit the counseling center for assistance. For all other subjects you must visit the Admissions & Records office.
- When preparing for your visit it is important to bring with you documentation regarding your academic history.
- This may include transcripts from high school and/or other colleges that you have attended.
- Transcripts may be official or unofficial copies.
- To make the best use of your time with the counselor we strongly recommend you bring copies of your records even if you may have previously sent them to the college.
Visit the Financial Aid Website for more information.