Please be aware that e-Advising Counselors will not be answering questions over Spring Break from Saturday, April 4th to Sunday, April 12th. However, you may still submit your e-Advising questions and counselors will begin responding on Monday, April 13th.
Welcome to e-Advising (Electronic Advising),
This web based email service is for students to ask general counseling questions. This service is not intended to take the place of our face-to-face appointments; e-Advising provides Fullerton College students or prospective students with a resource to ask general counseling questions that pertain to reaching their educational goals. Some questions may require an appointment with a counselor. Academic planning and Student Educational Program Plans (SEPP) must be completed during a 45 minute appointment with a counselor via a face-to-face video conferencing or telephone.
It should also be noted that due to changes in college requirements and policies, all replies are to be used as advisory and informational only and will not constitute an official determination by Fullerton College.
Students must review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) prior to submitting an e-Advising question.
Students needing prerequisite clearances should visit the Prerequisites, Corequisites & Advisories clearances page for additional information.
Remember: There is no assurance of confidentiality when using this e-Advising service due to the nature of the internet and email technology.
Responses will be handled in a timely manner based on counselor availability from Monday through Friday.
Please refer to the topics below for clarification on the types of questions that are appropriate for e-Advising before using this service.
Topics appropriate for e-Advising inquiries
- Course Prerequisites, Corequisites and Advisories clearance if course was taken at Fullerton or Cypress College.
- Course Prerequisites, Corequisites and Advisories clearance if course was taken at another college and the official other college transcript is on file in our electronic database.
- Clarification of College Procedures and Policies
- Withdrawal Information
- Course Repeats
- Pass/No Pass
- Deadline Dates and Filing Periods
- Course Offerings and Majors Available
- Referrals to Other Programs & Services
We can clarify the following without looking at records/transcripts
- CSU General Education
- UC/IGETC General Education
- Major Information
- Transferability of Fullerton College Courses
- Graduation Requirements
- Certificate Information
Counselors respond to submitted questions in the order they appear in the email queue. Students needing prerequisite clearances should visit the Prerequisites & Corequisite Clearances page for additional information.
By clicking below I acknowledge that I have read through the FAQ’s and was unable to locate the answer(s) to my question(s)
Submit an e-Advising Question
Topics that require students to make a face-to-face video conferencing (Zoom) or telephone appointment
- Course Prerequisites, Corequisites and Advisories clearance if course was taken at another college and the official other college transcript is NOT on file in our electronic database (unofficial transcript acceptable)
- Student Education Program Plan (SEPP)
- Career Counseling
- Graduation Check
- Transcript Evaluation
- Personal Counseling
- Dismissal and Probationary Issues
- Academic Renewal
If your question requires review or evaluation of transcripts from other colleges attended, please schedule a face-to-face Zoom counseling appointment or a telephone appointment.
Appointments can be made by calling the Counseling Center at (714) 992-7084.
Each Monday, the Counseling Center begins scheduling appointments for students for the following week. Be aware that face-to-face and telephone appointments book quickly during peak times.